T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turn on machine it starts fine.I hit Head clean it does it.I hit nozzle check it does Head clean again.Then all lights will flash.Turn off machine lights reset.A couple times it printed nozzle check but thats it back to flashing lights. I have replace ribbon cable.The lights come on after it parks and then moves out a little.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I have not.I have replaced ribbon cable and it worked for one pass except yellow.So I replaced yellow cart and then three other lights came on and now I can't get them to reset.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Do you have the manual for the machine? I have a manual that came with my Kiosk, it explains all the error lights.... if you do not have a copy, PM me your email address.

I can't believe Equipment Zone won't try to help people with the old machines.
If you did not buy your machine from them, they pretty much want nothing to do with you. I asked a while back about getting a print head for mine and they would sell me a refurb entire printer, that was pretty much it. When they first started with the Kiosk's, they were actually helpful. Not anymore...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I turn on machine it starts fine.I hit Head clean it does it.I hit nozzle check it does Head clean again.Then all lights will flash.Turn off machine lights reset.A couple times it printed nozzle check but thats it back to flashing lights. I have replace ribbon cable.The lights come on after it parks and then moves out a little.
Thanks
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Have you solved your issue yet?

It's ten years since I used to work with those printers, but my gut feeling says that your encoder strip is dirty or broken. It can also be the encoder wheel, check both of them.

Also check that the rails are clean and oiled, that nothing is blocking the carrige or the shirt drawer. And check that your drawer isn't set to high so it's blocks the height sensor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
I finally got time to try something.I bought a head cable install it.I have four lights that are on and won't go out.I have tried different cartiages samething. I do have decoder strip but no put on yet. That wounldn't make lights come on solid would it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.