T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope i'm the only idiot thats done this!! Only started doing embroidery about 2 months ago bought a 2nd hand SWF and a happy. Problem is when i was going to have a practice on a cap was trying to find how to rotate the design 180 degrees (on the SWF 1201 about 8 years old and no manual) i pressed on memory initialize to see what it was about. It read Format yes or no and instead of scrolling across to no I accidently pressed the yes tag and wiped all my files off (90 odd). I have the former owners discs (floppys) with about 50% of the files on them but the rest are GONE!! Is there any possible way of retrieving them from the computer (expecting the answer to be No). Also can you save files from the machine back to the disc which I was going to try last week!

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I have a SWF and we don't use the floppy though it there.. we have a us port..

I lost all my information on my usb stick about a month ago.. just gone don't know why it was wiped out.

Luckily, I had some files left on my machine and I was able to save it back (export I think ) to my stick and bring back to my software.

Your machine is a little bit older but I am sure its the same format.. you can call SWF and ask them what they think.

Now.. for $550 you can buy this cool tool USB Linker - SWF Standard: Colman and Company - Discount Commercial Embroidery Supplies - Machine Embroidery Supplies Catalog which coverts your floppy into a USB drive..

I am not sure about recovering files you may have to call SWF.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts