T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation for a printer to print my own hangtags on cardboard, with color? I know I can source it out, but I change the hangtags often, so it doesn't make sense to outsource. I've been printing mine on a color laser, but I want to print on cardboard which mine can't do. And I want to be able to print good quality photos on it. Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Printer to print hangtags on cardboard?

Thanks! But neither of the threads say anything about a printer. I really don't want to have it printed elsewhere - I have a different hangtag for each product (11 and counting), and I sometimes change it, so I really want to be able to do it myself on the fly. I'm prepared to spend some money on the printer, but I don't really know where to start looking!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: Printer to print hangtags on cardboard?

Thanks! But neither of the threads say anything about a printer. I really don't want to have it printed elsewhere - I have a different hangtag for each product (11 and counting), and I sometimes change it, so I really want to be able to do it myself on the fly. I'm prepared to spend some money on the printer, but I don't really know where to start looking!
Is it the thickness of the material that's the problem?

Are you using "cardboard" or "cardstock"?

I know there are a lot of printers that can print on "cardstock", but I'm not sure about cardboard

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to print on cardboard. Until I find out if that is possible, I'll just print on my color laser - I use cardstock, but it is not very thick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts