T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Buying any dtg is not going to be done cheaply :) The cheapest way to get a dtg printer is to buy used, I think used machines start at around $8000 from the distributors. Many of the distributors sell refurbished units that come with warranties. If I were going to buy used this is the way that I would go. I would try not to buy a used unit without a warranty on the machine, as the support is almost as important as the printer. I would try Mesa or equipment zone and see what used units they have. I know both sell refurbed printers with warranties. I would also do some research and compare the different machines and what options they have, and see what fits your business best.

Here is a thread that was done by all the different machine owners and why they picked the machine they did http://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-garment-dtg-inkjet-printing/t41520.html. This should give you an idea of why each owner picked their particular machine, and can also give you an idea of what type of research you need to do before purchasing. Remember it is a fairly good investment, so you should learn all you can before making that kind of decision. Hope this helps :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts