T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm wondering what is the smallest recommanded working area size?

and ofcourse whats the smallest screen printing equipement ? (I don't have a lot of place to put all these equipements)

Thanks,

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Well, it might be best to tell us how much space you have that you can use. Then some recommendations on what equipment will fit there can be suggested. If you're only going to do one color printing, you can get by with a 1/1 press which takes up the least amount of space. How much space do you have, and what are your wishes for screen printing?

Reactions: Marcdd

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well, it might be best to tell us how much space you have that you can use. Then some recommendations on what equipment will fit there can be suggested. If you're only going to do one color printing, you can get by with a 1/1 press which takes up the least amount of space. How much space do you have, and what are your wishes for screen printing?
Well it's hard to say how many colors I actualy need due I was going for DTG but looks like screen printing might be more what I need...

I would at least need 3/3 but if you could recommend me a bit about whats the best amounth of colors so I wont be stuck in a futhur graphic?
I need high quality for digital photo's printing, and printing area size need to be big like (600mm x 400mm).
My working space would be very limited like (+-2m x +-2m), but I could stock the rest easly its just the big screen printer thats limited.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6x6 feet is not much room.... how much room does the tabletop 6 color 1 station silver press take up?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using T-Shirt Forums

I know it's sharp ;) thats why I'm searching this out. but It's not 100% limited, it's just i'm also using the other workplace... but if realy needed, ill make more room or rent a bigger workplace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.