T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so when i was reclaiming a screen i accidentally left the room and the reclaimer dried in the screen. how can i get this out? thanks for the help
Jim B

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dehazer is what he is talking about. Im afraid the chances are pretty slim in saving your screen though. Before you spend too much on chemicals to clean it you may just want to have it remeshed or buy a new one.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
d-Haze from Franmar works pretty well when this happens. But like the other members said, if dehazer and a strong pressure washer doesn't work, time for a new screen.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
d-Haze from Franmar works pretty well when this happens. But like the other members said, if dehazer and a strong pressure washer doesn't work, time for a new screen.
thanks guys. i have one more question is it cheaper to buy a new screen or have it remeshed?

·
Registered
68 Posts
thanks guys. i have one more question is it cheaper to buy a new screen or have it remeshed?
Although I don't have any experience with remeshing, I would have to say buying a new screen would be cheaper. GM graphics sells 110 mesh for $12. The cost of shipping your frame to the shop would be the deal breaker.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
i have one more question is it cheaper to buy a new screen or have it remeshed?
Depends who your supplier is and consequently what their terms are. Mine will pick up and deliver for free, so it's cheaper to remesh. Others won't be as generous, so the savings (not huge) can get eaten up in shipping I suppose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts