T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some fun prints we did as a gift for our aunt's birthday! They have been washed a few times already. I took them out of the dryer this evening and snapped some pictures:

I'll post up more as we print. One thing you will notice is how much the red "pops".

Sorry about a couple of pictures being off-white, my wife and daughter are watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies so I had to take the pictures in the dark with a flash!! btw, it is an awesome opening!!

Hope you like!! Our aunt did!!

Eric :cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Brands of the World and if you read my post, they are Not for commercial use. They were gifts for my mentally challenged aunt who turned 60, but remembers only things from her childhood.

Eric :cool:

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Eric, because this is a public forum and because the nature of lawyers is that they sometimes sue first and ask questions later, I've moved this thread out of the forums.

It's great that you want to show off prints and get others to do the same, but I think it would be best to re-start the thread with less "controversial" prints :) That way the trademark lawyers won't be tracking me down or you down for unnecessary lawsuits or cease and desist letters. Unforunately, it happens.

If you want to restart the thread with different images, I can move the other posts that were made back into the new thread.

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts