T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this issue with tshirts (Hanes, Gildan, Jerzees) but it seems to be worse with some hats I have ordered as of late.

The problem is I ordered "Royal blue" and the hats that arrived seemed more purple. IDK if they just pulled the wrong stock or what. Hat was Yupoong FF 6477. Most recently I ordered another one with my order, just to see if it was blue and it arrived as a blurple (a color between the royal blue and the purple that came before)

Has anyone had this problem? Anyone use a comparable to Yupoong FF with a good royal blue color?

·
Registered
242 Posts
It could be they pulled the wrong colors. However, the lighting in which you are viewing the hat in may affect the color just a tad. With blue a slight color change can be attributed to the lighting environment. The best way to view color is at 5000K lighting. Have you recently changed light bulbs, locations etc.

Try viewing it in natural sunlight if you haven't already.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have the latest blank...The other ones were used and sold. I do have a Royal that I did in another style Yupoong that is a nice royal blue (like the first run) to do a side by side pic.

It wasn't a lighting issue, although I know what you mean...These were held side by side and it was obvious.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks guys...Here are some pics, sorry it took so long. Bottom hat is a washed out royal, middle is royal, top is blurple. First pic is w/ a LED light on it (probably the most accurate looking to me), second is under my grow light (UV aerogarden)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts