T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Recieved my T-Shirt Forum Shirt Today .....and I Love it!...Hung it up over my counter.... Thanks again Rodney, not only for the Wonderfull T-Shirt but also for all the time an effort you put into making this forum what it is.... ...Chuck

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Re: Recieved My T-ShirtForums TShirt

You're welcome :)

I Recieved my T-Shirt Forum Shirt Today
This was also a little test for me into the speed an accuracy of the USPS First Class mail versus the USPS Priority Mail service that I normally use.

I shipped all the US based shirts on Friday. I'm pretty surprised that your shirt made it to North Carolina in just 2 days. Gives me hope :)

I haven't heard back from any of the California based members that got shirts, so I'm wondering if they all will take 2-3 days. I figured Lou would have his shirt on Saturday.

If anybody wants to post a picture of them in their t-shirt (or just the t-shirt), please feel free to do so here :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Rodney said:

This was also a little test for me into the speed an accuracy of the USPS First Class mail versus the USPS Priority Mail service that I normally use.

I shipped all the US based shirts on Friday. I'm pretty surprised that your shirt made it to North Carolina in just 2 days. Gives me hope :)

I haven't heard back from any of the California based members that got shirts, so I'm wondering if they all will take 2-3 days. I figured Lou would have his shirt on Saturday.

If anybody wants to post a picture of them in their t-shirt (or just the t-shirt), please feel free to do so here :)
Actually Im not sure when it got here becasue i only check the po box 0nce a week and today was the day....lol so not sure If Im any help other then If you sent it friday it almost had to be delivered today..

·
Registered
690 Posts

Rodney said:

So what's your experience so far? I prefer USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation service. I'ts slightly more expensive but very useful when you have to deal with CC "charge backs".

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

So what's your experience so far? I prefer USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation service.
This was my first "report back", but so far I'm hopeful :) All the packages were first class WITH Delivery Confirmation.

I'ts slightly more expensive but very useful when you have to deal with CC "charge backs".
I thought you had to use priority to get delivery confirmation as well, but that's not the case.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

Got my shirt.. I wore it about an hour as the heat was 114 heare is stockton and our power went for 7 hours. I went through 4 t shirts... I feel sorry for all those people in St. Louis and Queens that have endured days with out the luxury of air conditioning..

·
Registered
344 Posts

My shirt has also arrived today Rodney! Im in Kansas Thank you for the shirt, it is an awesome gift to recieve. I like the feel of the shirt, very soft. What is the brand of shirts you used again?
Here is a picture of me wearing it.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

Hey Thomas, thanks for sharing your picture! They are printed on AlternativeApparel t-shirts (style aao5).

Im in Kansas
Hmm, that's pretty fast delivery to Kansas as well. I think I may try a free shipping offer for a few months and use USPS First Class shipping to see how it goes. It cost me about $2 less per shirt to ship than if I shipped them via USPS Priority, and the timing seems to be about the same.

·
Registered
255 Posts

Rodney said:

My brand new, T-shirt made it to Texas, today! Awesome!
Many, many thanks, Rodney.
And the design looks even better on the shirt!:D

·
Registered
282 Posts

Rodney said:

Rodney, are you seriously asking me to go out in 100-plus heat with humidity in Altadena? OK...will walk down to the mailbox....

I'm back...:( no package.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

Rodney, are you seriously asking me to go out in 100-plus heat with humidity in Altadena? OK...will walk down to the mailbox...
Whoops, sorry for not giving you a heads up Susan. I didn't mail yours out just in case I saw your at the tradeshow. I had yours with me while I was down there.

I'll brave the 100+ Sacramento heat tomorrow and get it shipped out to you :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

got mine today too, thanks again Rodney!
Thanks for sharing the photo, Jason. And for the great design!
(Jason is showing off the top secret limited edition version of the design on a chocolate colored tee;))

·
Registered
282 Posts

Rodney said:
I thought you had to use priority to get delivery confirmation as well, but that's not the case.
NO, must be certain thickness to use with first class mail. I think 1/4".

Save some clean plastic bags to "plump" up the package without adding weight.

Also, plastic padded Jiffy #5 envelope holds shirts nicely. I've only send up to size 2XL.

Rodney, if you're getting packages out ASAP then imagine how much you can make on just sending 10 packages at first class per day? That's $20.00 x 5 days...that's $100.00 you'll make/save in one week.

My cost for Jiffy #5 is about 22-cents (including shipping) and around one-third of a cent for a plastic bag. Even less for tissue, mailing label/ink.

Susan

·
Registered
690 Posts
Never mind, I got my shirt :D Very nice packaging Rodney, I'll use that idea on all my future orders :D Thanks! (will post pix soon)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Interesting to see when mines arrives then. It doesn't usually take that long to get here.

I like Jason's Ltd edition choc colour tee! Well he does deserve it :p

1 - 20 of 89 Posts