T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, as I mentioned in my previous thread, I just received the hoodies from Independent Trading Co.

I ordered Men's Zip Up Hoodies, size L, in black, heather grey, charcoal grey and brown.

Great quality! Great stitching. Not heavyweight, it seems as though they are medium weight hoodies. I believe the hoodies with the kangaroo pockets are heavyweight.

I like them alot. :D

Here is their link:
www.independenttradingco.com

Rodney, I think you should look into their other hoodies in stock. They are based in Orange County, CA, in San Clemente.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
RisingBlue7 said:
OK, as I mentioned in my previous thread, I just received the hoodies from Independent Trading Co.

I ordered Men's Zip Up Hoodies, size L, in black, heather grey, charcoal grey and brown.

Great quality! Great stitching. Not heavyweight, it seems as though they are medium weight hoodies. I believe the hoodies with the kangaroo pockets are heavyweight.

I like them alot. :D

Here is their link:
www.independenttradingco.com

Rodney, I think you should look into their other hoodies in stock. They are based in Orange County, CA, in San Clemente.
Only Large size. You don't sell to any "real men". Lol. Anyway, thanks for the info, as hoodies are very popular. I have a great heavyweight volcom hoodie I wear everywear except to bed.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rodney said:
Thanks, I went to their website, but I didn't see an easy ordering process, so I got sidetracked :)

How did you end up ordering your samples?
I sent them an email and inquired about their samples and wholesale pricing and 2 reps got right back to me. I have been in contact with 2 of them. I can PM you their direct numbers and/or email addresses, if interested. I'll give them the heads up.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gmille39 said:
Only Large size. You don't sell to any "real men". Lol. Anyway, thanks for the info, as hoodies are very popular. I have a great heavyweight volcom hoodie I wear everywear except to bed.
Yea, Volcom has great quality hoodies. They are custom made to their specs...boo hoo :(

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gmille39 said:
Maybe that's why they seem thicker and more comfy.
Also they don't lose its shape. I still have my Quiksilver and OP shirt. Its soo old. Hasn't faded one bit. God I miss OP and Bodyglove.

If I knew of a company who manufactured similar specs I would snatch them up in a New York second! I think most of us would...

I wonder if there is any remote chance there is one...hmmmm???

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
RisingBlue7 said:
Also they don't lose its shape. I still have my Quiksilver and OP shirt. Its soo old. Hasn't faded one bit. God I miss OP and Bodyglove.

If I knew of a company who manufactured similar specs I would snatch them up in a New York second! I think most of us would...

I wonder if there is any remote chance there is one...hmmmm???
What happened to OP? I visited my fav store today(PacSun) to browse the Hurley, Volcom, Element, Quicksilver stuff. I like the stories behind how most of these companies were started by individuals, or partners and eventually evolved into multinational companies. It's pretty inspiring if you read the start-up story of Woolcott and Hall of Volcom and Hurley as well as the others.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gmille39 said:
What happened to OP? I visited my fav store today(PacSun) to browse the Hurley, Volcom, Element, Quicksilver stuff. I like the stories behind how most of these companies were started by individuals, or partners and eventually evolved into multinational companies. It's pretty inspiring if you read the start-up story of Woolcott and Hall of Volcom and Hurley as well as the others.
Yea Volcom acquired most, if not all, mom and pop ski and surf shops around the country and the company is now worth hundreds of millions of dollars, stocks are climbing...made $200 million dollars net last year.

He says he started at 19 years old guerilla marketing his line with little overhead...

·
Registered
492 Posts

Hurley was great until Nike bought it in 2002.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.