T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find them real tall tees. Not galaxy or the ones on wholesaledirectusa that's just BIG. I want t-shirts that are tall, but also slim. The ones I saw were about 39" long and 23" wide. Can you help me with that.
Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think there should be a sticky or something because this questions seems to pop up alot. Like mentioned in previous threads try the places you mentioned (you wont know how some of those will actually fit) also maybe try ProClub.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I don't know what the brand is, but if you know any brands that make these please tell me.
Well, the brands that most urban clothing companies use have already been listed and you said those aren't what you're looking for.

I figured if you have a t-shirt that you like, we could help you find more of those shirts. It's hard to say what a "real" tall tee is without knowing what brand you think is "real".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, galaxy and proclub tall tees are pretty much like regular t-shirts just bigger. I'm looking for t-shirts that are as tight as regular ones, but go down to the knees.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What chest width and t-shirt length are you looking for?

So far I have two inquiries. Basically, the persons are 6 feet 10 inches. Sizes they are looking for XL to I believe 3x but minimum length is 40 inches. So I have been considering a slim tall line. However, I am not sure how many I will sell, that is what is stopping me.

Many of the manufacturers start at 38 inches length, however, the chest width is for 2x. This may be your problem. No one makes XL more than 32 inches. I have made XL 34 inches long, but that would not be sufficient for you.

Mohammed Shakir

1 - 10 of 10 Posts