T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Daughter recently bought a bunch of screen printing eguipment. And I joined here to help her find a great site with alot of info. We don't know much about screen printing but atleast the previous owner is offering to help us.

· Registered
266 Posts
What type of equipment did you and your daughter buy? What are your plans with this equipment? Whatever they may be, it will be fun! Where are you located. This site has a wealth of knowledge but as I've told others before nothing beats good ol hands on. Have you or her considered taking a printing class. Look at Ryonet's classes at Screen Printing Supplies, Screen Printing Equipment & Screen Printing Kits
The price also includes snacks, lunch, and you get to keep all the shirts you print.

Best of luck to the two of you!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are located in NH. We bought a 4 station 4 color press, corvior dryer, flash dryer, light box and a bunch of screens all for $500.00 .
we are now looking for a washout sink and filter. We properly will make it and a dark rm cabnet for the screens.
Ilook foward to minding a lot of info here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.