T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been a member for going on two weeks. An like alot of newbies i was lost and in need of help. And i must say it seem like alot of newbies arent doing there research. I spend atleast two hours a day on the computer, meanwhile working 10hr shifts four days a week and a couple of hours overtime,and being a husband and taking care of a one year-old all at the same time.So what im trying to say is i don't want to hear any excuses.Theres alot of access and helpful people on this website.Shot out to ''Coed'' you really know what your talking about.So here is what i found out in one month. Theres tons of websites to head u in the right direction.Im a name a few and not explain whats in them because its not my job to make people drink. You got a pen.Dobizo.com,Allsupplies.com this site will save you alot of headaches,starting a clothingline.com,and perfectbusiness.com,www.printa.com,transferbusiness.com
and sbemedia.com.I hope these websites are resourceful 4-all-yall. Save these as faves on your computer.PEACE.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Jimmy thankk fo the kinds words. I truly just like to help people and i encourage you and others to do the same. I think giving other sources for knowledge is a awesome start. Good luck. ..... JB

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thank's for the link's and i hope it work's out for you i myself have a full time job 10 hours a day 6 day's a week, 3 online buisnesses and also do Real Estate part time and have 2 kids.

Forgot to mention that im also in college. I guess what im trying to say is if your going to start something finish it up and don't give up. I also thank COEDS (JB) for his awesome info i've been following his guidance ever since i started last year and he hasn't failed me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts