T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,474 Posts
Welcome to forum Charlie. You will find a lot of very good information here. You can zero in on a lot of good info for DTGs and how to keep them running at their best. Hope your business venture goes well.

· Registered
203 Posts
Not sure how developed your beach area is but the heavy tourist traffic beaches in my area have hundreds of t-shirt/souvineer shops with shirts priced 3 for $10. I think running a DTG machine in the market could be awesome but you will have to keep your prices up and sell the one of a kind keepsakes such as personalized t's, or photo t's.

We used to have an arrangement with a resort hotel in our area that would take photos of their guests at various events and activities. They sold the prints on site and offered the same photos on t's, towels and mugs which we ran in the eveing/morning and delivered back to the hotel the following day by lunch. Eventually the resort changed managment and quit the service but this may be an area you could find work if you are set up near charter boats, Sea Doo or sail boat rentals, a scuba shop, parasailing outfit etc...

Best of luck with your business

· Registered
9,603 Posts
thanx for the good info! I got a hand full of accounts with the shop. Most are bars, buying 50 to 250 a month. Also going to try the website/custom track. really hoping to stay B2B....guess time will time!
When I read your first post, I was thinking of beachgoers as your main customers. Would love to see a design or two.

Welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.