T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but here i am.. ive got a pocket logo with tiny letters(using vinyl) and its all good except for the R and the A..the middle of them wants to come up when weeding..any advice would be great but my question is..can i take my pigment ink and syringe and just dab a lil dot, press and be good???:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
but here i am.. ive got a pocket logo with tiny letters(using vinyl) and its all good except for the R and the A..the middle of them wants to come up when weeding..any advice would be great but my question is..can i take my pigment ink and syringe and just dab a lil dot, press and be good???:confused::confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB13CenT_kQ

Few more questions like this and you will get my paypal which will be waiting for six pack of big cold Guiness :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB13CenT_kQ

Few more questions like this and you will get my paypal which will be waiting for six pack of big cold Guiness :D
my dots are so much smaller than that..like i cant see any cutter being able to cut as small as what im talking...possible or no? id hate to have vinyl on the back and jpss on the front..but a lil dab i can live with..

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
my dots are so much smaller than that..like i cant see any cutter being able to cut as small as what im talking...possible or no? id hate to have vinyl on the back and jpss on the front..but a lil dab i can live with..
First of all, you need to think about the process you are using for t-shirt at the stage when you designing t-shirt. Or you will go crazy sooner or later.

Each process has it's own limitations. Pros and cons and there is no point if you try to force something just cause you have something in your head. You need to think about that, before you print your design.

Second, it will be much easier to help you if you add picture of the ''problem''

third, the more info you give, the easier it is from forum members to help you. That goes even for what cutter you are using, what vinyl and so on.

I did combine 2 different process on one t-shirt but I didn't do any dots :D

So back to your problem. You are talking about dots. Well what kinda dots? :D

We got many different dots :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First of all, you need to think about the process you are using for t-shirt at the stage when you designing t-shirt. Or you will go crazy sooner or later.

Each process has it's own limitations. Pros and cons and there is no point if you try to force something just cause you have something in your head. You need to think about that, before you print your design.

Second, it will be much easier to help you if you add picture of the ''problem''

third, the more info you give, the easier it is from forum members to help you. That goes even for what cutter you are using, what vinyl and so on.

I did combine 2 different process on one t-shirt but I didn't do any dots :D

So back to your problem. You are talking about dots. Well what kinda dots? :D

We got many different dots :D
its the A and the R..i clipped small slices to put in ther but it looks janky to me..cameo 3...DOOOTS!lol

Attachments

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
We put it on our heat press to warm it up and it is easier. Also, make sure you don't have sharp turns, round them out and slow the cutter down.

Reactions: seacookie
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.