T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: I'm looking for blank t-shirts that are similar to ones sold at retail stores

AlternativeApparel has some good, soft, vintage feel t-shirts. They aren't cheap, but they are good quality shirts.

I bought a redcross t-shirt that was printed on one and I'm using this style on a new vintage style design I'm doing. The Heathered Crew tee also looks pretty lightweight and of the same styling.

I'm not sure you'll find a company that does custom sewing for orders of just 100 pieces. AlternativeApparel and Jerico both do custom work, but you'll have to check with them on their minimums...I have a feeling they will be larger than 100 pieces (you'll probably need closer to 2000 pieces for custom work).
We have NO MINIMUMS on custom work (provided you use an instock fabric and instock colour). If you want a custom colour then the minimums would be equivalent to a dye lot. That being said, the more custom/made to order that you purchase the cheaper it gets.

Check out our new website and browse through some of our made to order/custom styles.

www.jerico.ca

Cheers
-JERICO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts