T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: I really want to start doing this type of designing.. but dont know how?

Im Mot of Cebu city, philippines. Im freelance into designing and graphics, and i have an extensive knowledge in t shirt printing and graphics silkscreening and color separation. I have good knowledge with regards to website too, maybe if given a chance i can help in some ways. My email is [email protected] Mobile:
0919-8768999 Phone: 63+032+4107140,,, God bless to your business and your family

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Searching for a website to design a tshirt

Hi, im from cebu city, philippines, and into graphics designing for the t shirts as a freelancer... I design and create graphics you can choose for your t shirts, most likely when you are into that business also. The fee, very considerable.. You can send me your specs of what you like your phrase or design to appear, on colored or white t shirt. My email [email protected] Mobile: 09198768999 Phone: 63+032+4107140

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I really want to start doing this type of designing.. but dont know how?

Hi, Im from Cebu city philippines and into graphics and tshirt designing tech. I have seen the design you meant and its real complex to think.. if.. you dont know how extract every color of it , and into silkscreen making praparation... As a freelancer, i can send you ready positive of its color separation (if you have your own silkscreen making tools and processing),,,, dont worry about the graphics and its complexity,,, you may email me : [email protected] mobile: 09198768999 phone: +63+032+4107140

1 - 3 of 3 Posts