T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re: I am seriously considering buying a T-Jet, is this a wise decision?

I am very impressed with my T-Jet 2 it is actually much easier to operate than I thought (using Photoshop). Anyone looking to get into DTG printing affordably and painlessly, call up the Equipment Zone! I am sure glad I did!

Hi Jim,

A lot of Veloci-Jet XL and Fast T-Jet 2 users that use Adobe Photoshop will just use EZ Artist for the Fluid Mask and Super Size Image plugins, or for the Vectorization Wizard, if they ever need a vector version of an existing piece of artwork. If you're creating your own artwork in Photoshop and don't need those tools, you can just go straight to EZ RIP.

Have you installed the KnockMeBlackOut and KnockMeColorOut plugins for Photoshop yet? On some designs, they can give prints a great look and let you use less ink.

-Alex

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hi Rodney,

It looks like I truncated the quote a little too much. I was responding to Jim's post on page 3:

Lastly, the software. I use Photoshop and just send everything to EZ Rip and all works beautifully! Now a while back I did purchase the Coral Suite but I never use it. I also have the EZ Artist (version of SignLab for DTG). I have been trying but I just can't really figure that program out. So what I would like to know is why on Earth would I ever need to use EZ Artist if I am doing just fine with Photoshop
Is there something I should change or put a different way in my post so that I can respond to his question?

Thanks for your time!

-Alex

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

Hi Rodney,

It looks like I truncated the quote a little too much. I was responding to Jim's post on page 3:

Is there something I should change or put a different way in my post so that I can respond to his question?

Thanks for your time!

-Alex
Thanks for the clarification. I was getting ready to move your post back in the thread, but it looks like Harry has it covered here:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/fast-t-jet/t115443-4.html#post693755

1 - 4 of 4 Posts