T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: How to get contract work?

Rodney, did my comment get deleted? I apologize if I broke any forum rules, but I'm not even sure if I hit the submit button. If not:

Phicil, where in Florida are you? I could use some contract work until I can get my own shop up and running.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: How to get contract work?

Hi there, yes, your original post was removed because we don't allow asking for services or sales type questions in the forum threads, it takes away from people trying to get help.

The member posted the question trying to learn "how" to get contract work, not to "solicit" contract wrok.

So the member is trying to learn which methods of getting contract work will be beneficial. Hopefully, other members will share what has worked for them, or some tips to try out. That way, the information posted will be beneficial to other people looking to add contract printing onto their business.

But if the thread veers off into posts about location, offers for business, etc, that only helps one person. Additionally, the information that is for just one person (like an offer of business, or trying to get more information to see if you can send sales their way), should be done directly to the person off board (via email or PM) instead of in the public posts. That way it doesn't encourage any self promotion and the thread stays on the topic being discussed.

I thought I sent you a PM with this info, but I may have not clicked send before I closed the window.

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts