T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: eco film peeling off

Kimsie,I will tell you I just finished a large order with left chest logos and the Logo it from www.teesquareit.com (Lou's website) was a time saver. I was able to speed throgh using this tool. I thought ,I would pass that on . .... JB

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts

Hi JB,

Just wanted to let you know I have moved this post out of the forums, as this was completely off topic. The poster nor anyone else was asking where to buy tools for placing transfers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hi JB,

Just wanted to let you know I have moved this post out of the forums, as this was completely off topic. The poster nor anyone else was asking where to buy tools for placing transfers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
ok no problem. I have no idea why it took 3 weeks to catch this if it was a issue. Thanks for letting me know. ... JB

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts

Sometimes it doesnt catch our attention as there are so many posts here, that we dont read them all when they are posted. I really didnt notice when it was posted, just seen that it was off topic :)

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I see alot of them all the time.if you check through some of the bigger threads you will find them. I have no issue with it being moved . I just was curious as to why it took so long. .... JB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts