T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in Coreldraw, 2020, and recently my DTG prints have a slight rainbow, holographic effect on the white outlines. Not sure where to start looking to fix this issue. It's been on a couple of designs, fonts and graphics. Printer is the F-2100 Thanks

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
What does the "rainbow, holographic effect" look like?
Anyway, try doing a head alignment... It may fix the issue.

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
I am with Tabob, Make sure you clean the head and then do an overnight soak in cleaning solution. Also, check your artwork to make sure your white is set to spec for your printing. If nothing else has changed I would say the print head is the issue. Look at the capping station. It should be a nice rainbow look, one stripe for each color. If it is muddy you may need to replace the capping station, wipers if it has them and for sure take a look at the head to make sure it isn't globbed with dried ink. Check your color profile to make sure it didn't accidentally get changed.

Finally, look at the height of the head to the garment. It may be your garment is puffing up and causing head strikes or your white ink is bad or clogging.

There is a lot to look at, try to eliminate one thing at a time, starting from simple and no cost to complicated and costly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts