T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering if someone may be able to point me in the direction of a Rabbit Skins wholesaler in Canada other than Budget T-Shirt. They have discontinued some of the styles I currently use and I can't seem to find a replacement without having to purchase from the US. I know Wordans and Blank Clothing carry a few styles but the prices are higher than I would like and they don't have all the styles I require.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your reply. I actually contacted them a while ago and tried to open an account. My application was denied as they told me they only sold to businesses creating promotional products, screenprinters and organizations. I just have a small brand of children's clothing that I sell locally.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had the same issue with Alphabroder and I'm a screen printer. I print my own designs and some custom things, but I didn't meet their definition of "decorator"

There is also Technosport, which carries Gildan for sure, and I think they have some onesies and other baby items in their catalogue.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the same issue with Alphabroder and I'm a screen printer. I print my own designs and some custom things, but I didn't meet their definition of "decorator"

There is also Technosport, which carries Gildan for sure, and I think they have some onesies and other baby items in their catalogue.

Good luck!
That's terrible. I'm sure many have experienced the same.

Thank you for the technosport suggestion. Unfortunately they don't carry rabbit skins. Looks like I may have to switch to something else although I have literally tried everything available for purchase in Canada and they are by far my first choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They only carry a small number of Rabbit skin colors,
I have never had a problem with Alphabroder I spend about 10k a year at just Alphabroder.
Alphabroder wouldn't sell to me without proof I was a decorator of promotional products. Which I'm not so I was unable to open an account.

i think budget-t carries them

they now have free shipping on orders over $250cdn
I currently order from budget however they have discontinued some of the rabbit skins I purchased regularly and their NB sizes aren't stocked. They are special order and it takes 2 months for them to arrive. I was hoping for another option.

Thank you for your suggestions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts