T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on purchasing the "latest" 2010 Rabbit HX-720. Anyone used this machine? Is it worth it to purchase for small jobs and decals for sandblasting? Does anyone know where I could get high quality vinyl in Brisbane? I am based in PNG so it is not possible for me to view purchases...would need an internet website. Thanks for your help:)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I haven't used that one. It looks like one of those machines by Creation however. Maybe someone can confirm or deny this?

Regardless, I am guessing that it does not have a windows driver to install and would be dependant on software that would drive the cutter. Looks like it comes with software from all the ads I have seen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Guess I will try it and inform you what it is like. For the price, if it doesn't work out, won't feel too bad about the purchase. If it does...will be very happy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello:
I have one of the rabbit cutters HX-720. It works well for decals, banners and signs. The only thing that I would recommend is to throw away the Artcut software and invest in WinPCSIGN PRO, It will take your learning curve down a lot. The artcut is not very user friendly. The WinPCSIGNS has a very good support staff and is compatible with the Rabbit. It is also very affordable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. Thanks for the information. Will look for the software. Can you use any vinyl on this machine or does it require specific vinyl? Also I am assuming that 610mm vinyl will fit. Your help is much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts