T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know this is old post, but maybe you guys can help. I have R3000 printer, running some of my printers with Original cartridges and some with dampers in ink bay, to be honest no difference in maintenance, they both get clogged same. Cartridges are easier to remove and maintain actually. Biggest problem I am experiencing over and over again is with printhead dampers getting clogged, sometimes like rock solid, two potential issues, maybe my bag system puts too much strain on system and over-pressurizes system or printhead dampers are too weak for white inks. It happens over and over again, have to replace dampers every few weeks. Print-head never clogged I dont even flush or just have to replace dampers. Did some of you experienced same issues? and is so is DX7 printhead dampers worth time to convert? or should I switch from bags to bottles? I put around 200-250ML in each bag and they are hanging on UV pole next to printer. Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.