T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I buy an R1800 Epson Printer, Can I jack the print head off it and install it on my Newly Purchased Not Working TJET3? Apparently the unit had been sitting for a while and the 2 print heads it came with appear clogged. If I would have found this forum last week. Would have never purchased this unit. They went out of business... My presearch was not in full effect.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
If the 1800 is running get a good nozzle check before u buy it. If it checks good it will work fine / if its a good head it will work anyway. U can also get other parts from it as well.
Also t biz network has the manuals for the t jets and some videos as well. Equipment Zone is an excellent source of info and parts upgrading bulk system etc. I don't think Harry sleeps.

Reactions: 48on

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luckily it came with a Laptop, User Manual, and Software with Drivers and Fast Artist. Going to order some ink and new printhead and jump back in the ring for round 2. (after I get back from vacation)

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Luckily it came with a Laptop, User Manual, and Software with Drivers and Fast Artist. Going to order some ink and new printhead and jump back in the ring for round 2. (after I get back from vacation)
LOL....Vacation! before installing your new print head and ink you might want to look at the rest of the ink delivery system, if it has dried ink in the lines, cartridges, or bottles you'll want to clean those or replace them also....probably be a good idea to replace the ribbon cables to the head, capping station & encoder strip while your doing the rest of the work to save other headaches.

JMHO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.