T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an R1800 with a CIS from efillinks using Corel Draw to make t-shirt transfers. I've tested the colors in Picasa and they print out fine but when printing from Corel, my red is printing pink. I've changed so many settings trying to get red and have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any suggestions that might fix my problem??

·
Registered
903 Posts
what color is the design in Corel? I don't mean what do you see but what color does Corel call it? Are you in CMYK mode or another color palette?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Try including the ICC CMYK profile. Click "Misc" tab in the printer dialog box and click on the ICC profile check box. Or preventing Corel from make color adjustment. In the printer driver, click on the advance settings, click on the ICM Burton and click on the 'Off (no color adjustment)" check box. I am basing the printer driver settings with my CX5000 inkjet printer. It is different with R1800. What I am trying to point out is preventing Corel from making color adjustment when the "No color adjustment" check box is selected.

You can also try printing it from Corel Photopaint.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried the CMYK profile and still pink...I rechecked Picasa and I was mistaken..it will only print pink also. It looked red until I compared it to red and it was obviously still pink. I also tried printing in Paint and once again -- Pink. I reinstalled my printer and driver and still getting pink. I must be missing something.............surely, I'm not the only person this has ever happened to??????

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on my printer problem. Finally solved the problem after I spoke with Epson today and they will be replacing the printer due to a bad circuit board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts