T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

I own a gx24 cutter and I'm thinking about purchasing the r-wear software to do rhinestones. I wanted the das system but it was out of my price range. I notice that they sell the stones but not the other supplies so my question is what and where do you by the materials to make the rhinestone templates. I'm in IL, (don't know if that makes a difference, but just in case). I would like to know this info before I make the purchase. Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated. And is it profitable for you?

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I don't think you can buy rhinestones etc from DAS unless you have their system...call them to see...but you can buy good rhinestones from Welcome to Shine Art USA - They are in Los Angles, but you can buy Hartco sandblast 425s I think it is...and your roland will cut it. A point to remember with R-wear. Their entire sizing in the software is based up Swaroski stone sizes which run smaller than Korean. You can correct this by just selecting an ss size one size larger than you are using. Or you can do a custom size by copying a size and then modifying it and saving the file. to see the difference in sizing...check this out...where there are to sizes, the smaller one is swaroski
Rhinestone Sample Card and Rhinestone Sizes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts