T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Okay, Robin. Forgive me for not answering the question you're asking. But from my perusal of the forum it seems like these printers can be more problematic than others. Have you looked at the Epson F2100? From my "research" here on the forums it appears to be the most reliable, cheapest to operate, and has the ability to go into storage if you do the correct cleaning prior to storing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, Robin. Forgive me for not answering the question you're asking. But from my perusal of the forum it seems like these printers can be more problematic than others. Have you looked at the Epson F2100? From my "research" here on the forums it appears to be the most reliable, cheapest to operate, and has the ability to go into storage if you do the correct cleaning prior to storing.
You think that this both printers are problematic ? But 15000 euro per printer is scifi for me.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Sorry, I had not looked at the prices. Looks like the RJet is ~half the cost of the Epson and the Anajet a ~2/3 the cost. Anyhow, I'm not an expert and not in the market so I don't keep tabs on these.

But for sure there are LOTS of complaints about Ricoh Anajet products on this forum. That's enough for it to be embedded in my mind to avoid it. And I've seen so much good stuff about the Epson that it is also embedded in my mind that if I am ever in the market it is the printer I will be going for. Especially since I'm quite sure that I won't be using it daily and would definitely need to use the correct cleaning cycle and put it away for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts