Hello to everyone!
I am going to replace a print head in my R-JET 5 machine from the Resolute.
I found that the recommended model for my machine is Epson DX5 F187000. I also contacted one of the online shops in the UK that is offering these heads. They asked me to send them pictures of my previous head so they can check the serial numbers and advice me what sort of head I am going to need. And they told me that I need F186000 second lock head. My questions are:
- What is the CORRECT print head model for the R-JET 5? Is it F186000
- Will both of them work just fine in my machine?
- What is the difference between F186000 and F187000?
- My previous head is second lock. Can I fit unlocked head in to that printer?
- Do I need print head for the eco-solvent or water based inks ? (From what I found water based is ok)
I am attaching the pictures of my previous head.
Thank you for any advice.