T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have R JET 5 and nozzles got clogged, I did print head clean several times, it released few nozzles, but problem still remains. I did power clean auto nozzle check and clean and Printer still says nozzles are clogged. I removed Flushing box and washed it, Cleaned Cap station with special liquid. cleaned Printhead with that liquid.
What can I do??? Is this the end?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hello,
I have R JET 5 and nozzles got clogged, I did print head clean several times, it released few nozzles, but problem still remains. I did power clean auto nozzle check and clean and Printer still says nozzles are clogged. I removed Flushing box and washed it, Cleaned Cap station with special liquid. cleaned Printhead with that liquid.
What can I do??? Is this the end?
Hi Peter,

You should call the office on 01246 202686 or use the support site from the resolutedtg.com website.

Where are you located ?

Regards

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hi Peter,

You have not contact anyone at Resolute DTG of help. I assume you have rectified your question without our help and all is now ok.

If not please do not hesitate to contact us via any of the support methods including our new iPhone app for live tech support. We can send you a download link for this once you make contact.

Regards

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought magic bullet as Colin recommended, and it worked like a charm. Just injected each nozzle with syringe and tube and Print head was like a new. I was my fault to leave printer without humidifier and maintenance for a couple of weeks.
Thank You

1 - 6 of 6 Posts