T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, is there anyone here that knows how to setup quickbooks for a screen printing business? I just signed up for quickbooks online but I'm totally lost on how to set it up for my screen printing business. Anyone knowledgeable in quickbooks or is using it in their shop that is willing to help a fellow screen printer out please let me know. I don't plan on using any other 3rd party software to run the shop because of the additional monthly costs associated it with it. I'm hoping I can use quickbooks for now and then later on when my shop grows I can implement something better. Thanks for any help.

· Registered
43 Posts
I just got QB Desktop to handle the accounting for my newly launched brand. Other than the canned questions up front which helps to add relevant general ledger accounts, there is no "setup" per se. You just start booking your transactions. Start with your capital contribution which puts cash in your bank account and from there you can start booking expenses directly or by going the PO > Bill route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.