T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone is using the Quickbooks "Screen Printers" Expansion Pack from Ryonet on Quickbooks 2012? Their website only states that it works on 2009, 2010 and 2011. Just wondering if it works on 2012 and they haven't updated their website or what the scoop is. Also is it worth the money?

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone is using the Quickbooks "Screen Printers" Expansion Pack from Ryonet on Quickbooks 2012? Their website only states that it works on 2009, 2010 and 2011. Just wondering if it works on 2012 and they haven't updated their website or what the scoop is. Also is it worth the money?
I have and use it. It should work with 2012 as it is a preset file or you can import the info if you already have a file going. It was worth it to me

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yes, it works with quickbooks pro 2012. I just bought quickbooks and the exxpansion pack.

It works well, its got all of Ryonets products and a whole bunch of other pre-loaded products.

I am not really sure what all I would have had to set up if I did not load the pre-set up company.

Also the tutorials are very helpful too. I am glad I got the expansion pack so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.