T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, currently serving in Iraq with the National Guard and interested in developing a side business when I return this summer to North Texas. Almost 40, former Marine, and work for a global software company when not "playing with guns".

Absolutely new to printing but been interested for a while. Expect most of my opportunity to start will be small < 30 piece runs for local sports teams/ parents. Very involved in the youth sports scene as a coach and board member and near multiple universities/ arts and music scene so lots of small time business.

I have been lurking the boards and reading as much as I can. Will be making decisions about what setup to buy. Not sure if I should aim for dtg or screen print or a combo.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I learned quite a bit already. Mostly that I have more to think about and research. Its a good time for me since I wont be done with my deployment until Aug or so; keeps me from being impulsive. I have a decent starter budget (20k-ish) so now its trying to find best fit and usage of my dollars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome aboard sir and thank you for your service. I too am pretty new to the forums and have found a lot of great information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts