T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to design a tshirt back with a list the names of children in a class. I am having trouble with spacing and size. Before I waste any more time and transparencies.... Is there a place I can download a template for 30 names for an medium size shirt? Or would anyone be kind enough to share one of theirs? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I agree with webtrekker in that you just have to learn this. Most of the time it is not to hard. Sometimes you get a name like Hubert Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff and are just dumbfounded. Maybe if you posted the source file your dealing with and the name list, showing your current design, some suggestions would come forth. This is not a template sort of solution as names vary in lengths wildly. You said transparencies, but maybe you meant transfer paper. I would think font sizes under 10 might be a problem for viewing, with 12 or higher being better. Transfers should be able to do that. But sometimes you have to compromise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I understand. I am just trying to cut down my learning curve. I feel as if the ones I have done are too wide or too high. If I could see one on screen it would help me understand if the layouts I have created are in the ballpark. I think.... Thanks for the input though

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thanks guys. I understand. I am just trying to cut down my learning curve. I feel as if the ones I have done are too wide or too high. If I could see one on screen it would help me understand if the layouts I have created are in the ballpark. I think.... Thanks for the input though
As you haven't linked to source files or something more descriptive, I will just add 30 names would go into three columns of 10 each. It might look sharp left justified in those columns. Alternatively, you could go for the haphazard self signed look. With a fair number of script fonts you could just put the names helter skelter all over to look like it was just a shirt hand signed by a bunch of people. Much more work though.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lis...tPzcAhWOvlMKHZvpBe8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=953

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.