T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm planning to make a 4 color screenprinting machine. From reading here, I think I would be better off with rotating stations and rotating screens...correct? There will be adjustments for the screen clamp to rotate left/right and front/back and height from the t-shirt, any others I should have? There will also be positive stops for both rotations.
Any input is greatly apprciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Ken, I think most folks buy their own screen printing stations (especially 4 color ones), but maybe some members here that do screen printing will be able to chime in on what your build press should contain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, and thanks for the reply.
I'm sure that most people do buy them ( I would too if I didn't already have a couple of money-eating hobbys that leave me quite broke! LOL), but I love to fabricate things and think I can do a better press than I could afford to buy. I have pretty complete metal working facilities at work so the cutting, welding, bending and drilling is no problem. I would like input from people who have machines, if they bought them or not, just so I can try to have all the features I should have pretty much the first time out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts