T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I was wondering where I can get vinyl for all applications. I want a one stop place where I can get t-shirt vinyl, sign vinyl and decal vinyl at a GOOD price. I want to know so I can save on shipping and only have to worry about searching other sites all of the time.

Thank you

· Registered
950 Posts
Hi Chance,

Everyone's level of "good" pricing varies. What's good to you for all of those types of vinyl may not be to me.

The one great way to know what's good is to learn what the cost is in the market for those various vinyls, as they range in price. As well, there are a lot of variations and brands of each vinyl type you've mentioned. You will need to learn which products you want to use out of all that's available. ;)

To help you learn market prices of apparel/heat applied, sign and decal vinyl, visit these sites as they sell all of these vinyl types:

-Beacon Graphics
-Specialty Graphics
-SignWarehouse

Also, keep in mind that you may not find a Wal-Mart of vinyl just depending on what you actually need or desire to use. It's also a good practice for you to set up accounts at more than one supplier, as you may have to go to the backup supplier if your primary is out of product. Just makes sense.

When you search more on this forum, I'm sure you'll find some other suppliers too.

Hope this helps!

· Registered
334 Posts
I use different suppliers for all of those. I wish I had one , but the prices are usually not competitive at the one stops. Sign suppliers are high for heat vinyl, and so on. So I have many accounts.

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Ordway Sign Supply and Beacon Graphics both offer free shipping after a small amount ($100 for ordway, think $150 for Beacon). Beacon has a lot of limits on their free shipping though. Beacon sells garment vinyl, but research the different materials before making a purchase just for convenience, as quality and hand may vary. I personally usually order from different sites each time.

Ordway - For banner, sign vinyl, and extra wide photo paper
Beacon - Specialty films like chrome vinyl, fractals, etc
Imprintables - Heat transfer vinyls
Johnson Plastics - Substrates

Sign Warehouse has a huge catalog that probably encompasses everything, but have read and heard some bad things about their customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.