T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had acquired a heat press a couple of years ago because I wanted to try to make my own t-shirts for my walk team (a walk for Autism Speaks). I started having fun with it and have been making shirts for my family and friends as gifts. I started attending a wiccan class and one day came in wearing a shirt I had made with a wiccan image on it and the instructor told me that if I wanted to I could sell some of my shirts in her shop as long as they were wiccan related. I am not an artist nor do I know the first thing about printshop, etc. I have just been finding images on the computer and printing them out on transfer paper and pressing them on the t-shirts. Is there a site that I can go to to find images that I could use on shirts that I plan to sell? I am assuming I cant just do like i have been for my personal shirts and just print off any image I find.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You would be correct about that. Here is a great resource about copyright laws - U.S. Copyright Office
There are lots of websites that offer clip art for use on whatever you want. Some of these sites offer the art for free but most charge a small fee for each piece. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts