T-Shirt Forums banner

question about the classifieds section

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  MonicaM 
#1 ·
To be able to post a 'WANT TO BUY' ad we still need 15 posts? And does replying to posts count? Or do we need to start our own threads to count toward the 15?

I need an item that isn't sold by conde anymore and am kind of desperate to find someone who might be willing to sell a used one (or a few).

#5 ·
To be able to post a 'WANT TO BUY' ad we still need 15 posts?
Yes, we're not really setup to be a marketplace, so we have the 15 post limit to help avoid scams and spam and people who sign up just to sell something (or try to take advantage of members). Our classifieds are there for our active community members to be able to sell equipment or supplies they no longer need.

The limit helps sellers and buyers get to know each other better by looking at their past post history, so it's not a good idea to try to post 15 quick/short threads or replies just to get your post count up. Those type of posts may get deleted as they just clutter the forum :)

If you need to buy (or sell) something quickly, it's best to look at true marketplaces like eBay or craigslist to see what people have listed for sale.

#6 ·
I tried ebay, but didn't find any. I've asked Conde, because it is something they used to sell and may know someone who may want to sell theirs since they no longer sell the thing you use with them. Haven't heard back from them yet.

The thing is, I'm expecting to have someone order quite a few of these from me so I really need the other thing quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.