T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this has been mentioned on here quite alot, yet for some reason i couldn't find any posts that helped me much. anyway, in order to make my designs appear more opaque on dark shirts im going to use a white underbase first but heres my issue: is there a simple way to do this WITHOUT having to use plastisol remover? i was hoping there is, because if i use it, its pain to dry and i know from experience that if it gets into the ink your design doesnt turn out right at all. i tried just wiping the screen off really well but white still mixed in with the color so i was hoping i could find a way of doing this in a relatively quick manner. thanks for any help!

· Registered
93 Posts
You need to make another screen that will be used solely for the white underlay.

From what I read you're trying to print the white under base then clean the screen and print color. Not only is that very time consuming but messy as hell!

· Registered
187 Posts
Hi if you do not want to print the underase whit, you can print and then flash dry the shirt make sure it is dry and then rehit the shirt that will make it look opaque. I never use a underbase I do it this way all the time. Try it
LaTonya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.