T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
quartz lamps get plenty hot and are preferred in many instances b/c they cure faster the heating elements. you can flash for 3 seconds with a good quartz set up and 5-7 seconds with a IR panel.

BUT... it is easier to make a IR flash at home.

· Banned
131 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
WOw!I Love your workmanship.Am from East Africa Kenya and commercial equipments are rare to find and if they are there they are way to expensive for people starting out like myself.Do you have plans or more pictures for presses (interested in that 8 by 8) and other of your builds?I may appreciate alot.And how do you construct the micro registrations am interested in those?

· Registered
31 Posts
Thats a simple design. Show its underside to l guess that will show how it makes its diagonal adjustments.Thanks for these great photos l like great engineered stuff.You build these systems for sale?Coz if you aint l dont know what you still waiting.You did cast some of the parts right from premade moulds l guess. Great workmanship!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.