T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys , in the past i have used RAMO hoodies and they just arnet up to the quality i need them to be , i am looking for a distributor in australia i am in sydney myself.

i am after normal hoodies and zipper hoodies

they have to be good quality !!

if anyone has any contacts please help me out here my shirt supplier only does normal hoodies and i need both styles !!

i have found gildan active wear on splash alley but they are $22 for hoody and $19 for zipper hoodie id like to get a bit cheaper around the $15 mark i have not seen these either but am lead to believe they are alright quality ???

please help !!! :confused::confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks for your responses ,

i have found a supplier for Gildan and will be getting a hoody and zipper hoody tomorrow from them and also from another supplier il then put them thru the wash a number of times to see if they pill much and go from there , thanks for your replies !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
there is a company called Blue Gum that imports and manufactures Tshirts etc.
They have a website and are located in Sydney and Melbourne.
I do not know if anyone else has used them or knows what their product is like. I am waiting on some quotes.

Cheers
Felicity

·
Registered
197 Posts
mates85 let us know your results and the other suppliers details if everything works out for you. Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does anyone have a supplier for JB's ??

the hardest part about finding suppliers is most times you will get the middle man , i have found direct so far with a few companies well they are not the manufacturuer but they are a major supplier.

basically i want to get samples from JB's then ic an compare them to the others i have

this is entirely my opinion and by no means reflects on all products or any aspect of the following businesses

RAMO - good promotional wear good prices but as i am branching into retail stores not quiet upto quality needed (hoodies pill easily and shirts fade)

QUOZ - i am using them for my shirts this time and seeing how i go, the sample slim fits look to be of fair quality, altho i did not really like their hoodies so i will only be using their shirts

GILDAN - gildan is hard to get from the supplier very hard in fact most cases u will be almost forced to get thru your screen printer as that is their market. their shirts are 100% cotton not really what im after right now but they do seem well made and durable, i have chosen so far to go with them for their hoodies and zip hoodies

i am yet to test JB's hoodies / slim fits shirts altho i had JB polo work shirts and they were good

i am yet to test AScotton but have received pricelist from them i will order some samples and post my findings they are a lot more expensive like $7 per hoodie but they do come from new zealand and offer free shipping of orders over 50 and look to be of surf / skate brand quality on their site so they might be a good option down the track.

anyone really needing info to contact a supplier can pm me i wont post it up tho , your screen printer should be able to get you in contact with most that i have listed if not be able to get it themselves but they will charge u for it.

i plan to put the gildan hoodies thru the wash several times and see how they look il post results.

but yes anyone with JB's (johnny Bobbin) supplier info it would be appreciated ! pm me !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am also looking for JB's supplier info.

I live in Murwillumbah so I'm finding it difficult to find a supplier near me. The suppliers I have so far found on the net take far too long to get the product to me.

Any help on this would be REALLY appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im another fan of ASCotton hoodies and pretty much everything else they sell. The fit of the garments is spot on. If your willing a little extra, they are the people to go to.:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree, I use ASCotton hoodies also and they are good quality.
The good thing is you they don't have a minimum order but would be better if they were a few $'s cheaper! ...lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi

Do you guys mean ASColour? Or ASCotton?

I use ASColour and they keep running out of stock!! I send an order to them daily with stock I require, average about 10-20 items (hoodies and tees) and just 3 days ago they tell me they have run out of black hoodies and chocolate hoodies, my two most popular!

I am keen to find a new supplier, I have found a new guy in my city (christchurch) but he is more expensive again. I think I need to look towards China or USA to get my stock...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh I see, they call themselves ASCotton in Aus, and ASColour in NZ, even though they are based in NZ. Strange.

I see American Apparel are/have opened in Aus, I think ill get hold of them, see how much it will be to ship to me in NZ.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi

Do you guys mean ASColour? Or ASCotton?

I use ASColour and they keep running out of stock!! I send an order to them daily with stock I require, average about 10-20 items (hoodies and tees) and just 3 days ago they tell me they have run out of black hoodies and chocolate hoodies, my two most popular!

I am keen to find a new supplier, I have found a new guy in my city (christchurch) but he is more expensive again. I think I need to look towards China or USA to get my stock...

You should try Continental their hoodies are great & very decently priced you may need to get an account with TnT or DHL to keep the shipping down though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tania has got it right. JB's you get from TSCO. I deal with Annette from Queensland and she has been a great help.
Also we purchase hoodies from Biz Clothing www.bizcollection.co.nz
I know they sell in NZ and Australia but check with Tania she knows everything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts