T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to share my experience with Qingdao Magnetic Digital Company because they have no after sail service.
I´d purchased a A3 black T-shirt printer (Epson 1390), Cassie the seller told me before I purchased it that it have one year warranty that is not true. now she is not answering my mails.
For starters they send me instructions with the machine ( with a very poor translation, not updated, and lot of information missing ) that no correspond to the machine I´d purchased, and they show me videos that neither correspond with the printer, they where all about white T-shirt old printers.
So I asked the "technician" Jishubu about it and he send me videos of a white T-shirt printer because they don´t have any for black T-shirts, I must say about this "technician" that it was a nightmare to contact him because he has so bad will that sometimes he did not answer me for a week until I have to speak with someone else for him to answer me, at this time because the machine is not working properly he and no one in the company are answering me.
I must say that I was unable to do even one print with this machine, that´s why I have to start legal actions against them, so please WATCH OUT !!!

· Registered
8,371 Posts
We understand your frustration. You are not the first one here. Maybe tons. It seems like you have Chinese Dtg.
It is not easy to pass inexpensive price tag. If it does not work even $1 is it worthy? I do lots of business with China, I will not hasitate to say I am darn good with them in business. Your plan Legal with them is joke. It will cost you same or bigger amount you already spent and no guarantee you will get penny back. You have to hire local lawyer who uses English. If you locate them they will ask up front fee. If you win how will you collect the money? We all experienced bad in our life. Best way is learn and go for next. I just do not want to see you may will get further damage. Crayfish is crab's team, never yours, don't forget.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
1 Posts
i am the customer for qingdao magnetic,i have ordered 11 sets dtg printer from them ,until now,i did not meet the problem u written
i also buy from cassie,she is a nice person, when techicians is busy with others,some times,i asked her,she is helpful
did u read the manual book and operation before you run the printer? test machine is important,their techicians told me every time.
u have better to mail him again to ask help
i believe they can help u well
for when it was in my 1st order,i visited them.
i think there is must a mistake between us

· Registered
128 Posts
I would respectfully suggest that you are in the process of learning a very costly lesson.

Legal recourse will cost you more than you likely paid them with little assurance of ever collecting a dime.

Not to pour salt in your wound here, but what did you expect? I don't know where you are based but expecting anything from a little known company, much less one based in China, regarding support and follow through is expecting the very unlikely.

Sorry you're having this problem. Perhaps you can get lucky and one of the many TSF members may have experience with this equipment. Otherwise, you may have to chalk this one up and write it off to learning.

· Registered
26 Posts
I want to share my experience with Qingdao Magnetic Digital Company because they have no after sail service.
I´d purchased a A3 black T-shirt printer (Epson 1390), Cassie the seller told me before I purchased it that it have one year warranty that is not true. now she is not answering my mails.
For starters they send me instructions with the machine ( with a very poor translation, not updated, and lot of information missing ) that no correspond to the machine I´d purchased, and they show me videos that neither correspond with the printer, they where all about white T-shirt old printers.
So I asked the "technician" Jishubu about it and he send me videos of a white T-shirt printer because they don´t have any for black T-shirts, I must say about this "technician" that it was a nightmare to contact him because he has so bad will that sometimes he did not answer me for a week until I have to speak with someone else for him to answer me, at this time because the machine is not working properly he and no one in the company are answering me.
I must say that I was unable to do even one print with this machine, that´s why I have to start legal actions against them, so please WATCH OUT !!!
hello my friend, i understand your feeling coze we take from the same company and same sales and technician. we take the printer befor 8 monthes after 2 months of discussing and searching with cassie she's reaaly very friendly and helpful but some time she can't help us coze the after sales problem it must be with the technician and we not find it all the time and also the diffrents in the time effect us

first month we try to understand the printer and keep see the vedio and the manuual and some time we need to search in internet but after one month suddenly we have problem that the printer print only in text quality and it's not print in picture quality and this problem take 2 months until we find a solution they try to help us but it's not fixed and not all the time we found the technician and they request us more vedios and vedios it's really hard thing untill i write her my problem and one persom tell me use the RIP software and diable the sensor work and this was the solution we can't depend on them to fix all the problem coze we know it's hard and diifecult but we try our best to contact them and search here or in internet

after 3 month we face another small probleem i think in the memory of the printer if the number of printing more than 100 time it show like an error and the technician gave us only small software but he not give us how to use but my husbend try to search until he fix the problem

from the begening we know that we will face so many problems and not all they can help us to fix we need to read we need to improve our self and not depend on them even now in the hardware spare part we not take from them coze they give us expensive quotations , there is so many dealers in internet we can deal with them to supply all what we need, but in the softwate issue still i speak with cassie

don't be sad depend on your self and keep searching and every thing will be ok ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.