T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm going to a trade show and looking to see if anyone has some simple PVC pipe display rack plans they could share? I've seen pictures, but I'm looking for something more detailed than what I've seen.
Any help is greatly appreaciated.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i used to build hockey nets out of pvc....hehehe

use the 1.5"-2" pipe and you should be good..... if you want it to break apart easy but still have some tightness in the joints.... use some packaging tape around that pipe the inserts into the joint....makes a tighter fit

b

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
1x2 pine in 8' lengths is lighter and more rigid. Use a chain and hook system, you can drape the tees over the strips and friction will keep them up. Tees will fall right off PVC pipe. I have been there and done exactly that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have one that is cut lengths of closet dowel rod that have been stained. A simple cup hook is inserted in each end of the rods and they are linked together by black chain. It looks very nice and you can change the configuration of the unit very easily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one that is cut lengths of closet dowel rod that have been stained. A simple cup hook is inserted in each end of the rods and they are linked together by black chain. It looks very nice and you can change the configuration of the unit very easily.
how did you put your display rack together with cup hooks and chain. I am looking for an inexpensive method in displaying t shirts at craft shows. my email address is [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts