T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Im in desperate need of wholesale purple hooded jumpers,preferable zip through. (also non hooded would be good too!), preferably from somewhere in Australia.
Not AA as they have rediculous prices (screw you dov charney! you're already rich enough).

anybody help me out here?

i would consider sinking as low as gildan but i couldnt see them on the Superioractivewear site.
im open to suggestions.
in desperate need of h.e.l.p

found this one on ebay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havnt! i had heard the name once or twice but didnt think of them. i'll be sure to check them out now.
keep the suggestions coming folks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am also looking for the same thing in UK. Just seen a huge demand for purple hoodies for some reason and it is hard to get hold of...bright colours and retro colours are really in at the moment.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks for the heads up guys, but for custom stuff it needs to be big numbers right? even if it was more than say 30 or 40 it'd be too much upfront for me right now. i need to be getting hoodies for 25 to 30 bones maximum(cheaper would be nice!) and in small numbers so i can just print 20 or so initially.

HELPPPPPPPPP!

p.s i discovered independant trading hoodies but im going to have to look into bringing them in from the U.S so i'll have to check out their price list.

Group buy possibly? anyone?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

These are the "Independant trading company" hoodies. anyone bought these wholesale before? im keen to know prices.

Also if they are reasonably priced i'd love to do an Australian group buy if anyones interested.

·
Registered
197 Posts
LW Reid will do them in a custom order if you order 100 of them. Also depends how fast you need them. D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts