T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was looking around and I noticed Imprintables has a good deal with HTV. Do think I will find anything better than this at ISS Atlantic City?

This package includes:
• GRAPHTEC CE6000-60 Vinyl Cutter ($2,195.00 Value)
• GRAPHTEC CE6000-60 Cutter Stand
• GRAPHTEC Cutting Master 3 Plugin
• GRAPHTEC Studio Software
**BONUS ITEMS**
• Cad Worx Live Online Software - $499 Value (Includes Player Name Wizards, Templates, 1000's of pieces of clip art and more)
• Weeder ($11.99 Value)
• (1) 15" x 5 Yard Rolls of Eco-Film Heat Transfer Vinyl - White ($34.50 Value)
• (1) 15" x 5 Yard Rolls of Eco-Film Heat Transfer Vinyl - Black ($34.50 Value)
• (1) 15" x 5 Yard Rolls of Eco-Film Heat Transfer Vinyl - Red ($34.50 Value)
• (1) 15" x 5 Yard Rolls of Eco-Film Heat Transfer Vinyl - Lime ($34.50 Value)
• (1) 20" x 1 Yard Roll of SPECTRA® Bling Heat Transfer Vinyl ($11.40 Value)
• (1) 15" x 1 Yard Roll of Eco-Film Electric Heat Transfer Vinyl ($9.12 Value)
• SPECTRA® Bling Swatch Book ($4.95 Value)
• SPECTRA® Eco-Film/Eco-Film Electric Swatch Book ($8.95 Value)

· Registered
31 Posts
How likely is it that I will be able to purchase and take home a Vinyl Cutter the day of the show? I'm looking at a CE-6000 or GX24.
A lot of companies sell the equipment they are demoing at the show for a small discount if you need them immediately. Saves them the burden of packing it up and hauling it home. You will likely have to wait till the last day to pick it up though.

· Registered
4,817 Posts
How likely is it that I will be able to purchase and take home a Vinyl Cutter the day of the show? I'm looking at a CE-6000 or GX24.
Why not contact the companies listed on the exhibitor list for offering that type of equipment in advance and ask them what they will sell it for? The more you plan in advance and give the supplier the opportunity to think about it, the better you could be. Just a suggestion.

Marl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.