T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day fellow Tshirt gurus. I am doing some research before pulling the proverbial trigger on a startup. Still trying to figure out which way I want to steer this machine... Clothing line, Custom prints sold at retail, wholesale sales. So many options. Hopefully I can gather enough info and come up with a strong business case to start up and offset my primary income.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Budget will be determined by the business plan. I will be making an application for a startup grant from the government. I'd be looking at a vinyl transfer operation and if the numbers in the business plan warrant, budget looks to be 10k by the time I get the equipment and such.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Budget will be determined by the business plan. I will be making an application for a startup grant from the government. I'd be looking at a vinyl transfer operation and if the numbers in the business plan warrant, budget looks to be 10k by the time I get the equipment and such.
We are in the same direction!
I have also started with more or less 800€ for equipment and material!
I have bought a Plotter (Cameo 3 ) ,a heatpress and a printer (Epson WF 7110 )! Material: Vinyl from Politape Poliflex, Transfer paper for white T-shirt (Neenah JPSS) and Oracal 651 ,631 ,751 for wall and car decals!
I start in end of May 2017 and my target is to leave my ****ty job that I have!
The first three months was a disaster and I was disappointed...but I was not stop doing T-shirts and sell online (or better try to sell online) Suddenly the magic happen ,I have after 3 months my first order !!! Then like a chain reaction follow more orders and more orders! The orders keep coming and I said to my boss that I work 3 days pro week and 2 days to my t-shirt company!I am near to my target :) ! Now I need better equipment for dark T-shirt and for fast production !The little budget that I have invest made the money for better equipment!
I have to say that in moment I sell only to one marketplace online! I can not handle more orders :) in moment!
Few tips
All make mistakes (placement the design or forgot mirror the image and many many more)
With the vinyl you can make color designs that you can transfer in black T-shirt!(See the attachments)
Do NOT give up,Do not disappointed , every start is difficult!
Last here the members of the forum is the best helpdesk that you can have

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.