T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,817 Posts
David,

Can you tell us what shirt you are using, color of shirt, how much pretreat you are applying, time / temperature / pressure for curing pretreat and if you are using a cover sheet / teflon? The answers to these items will help others direct you in the right direction.

Mark

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerzees HD 100% cotton 5.0 , pacific blue ( it has also done it to G500 charcoal) , not sure how much pre treat I'm using because I use a Wagner ( but I try to get a even saturation where it's just wet enough to Mat fibers good ), Teflon , 355 degree heat , 35 seconds or until steam is gone , my heat press doesn't have a pressure gauge just a knob to adjust it so I don't know how much pressure but I use quite a bit when I'm pre treating to properly may fibers . Thank you for your help !!

· Registered
2,763 Posts
I found Hanes tagless, American Apparel, Anvil 980 work best, Gildan for most part are junk.
Worse colors for anyway is: light blue, royal blue, slate, red, orange - some of there turn a bleaches pink.
Some of bella green will bleach to : )

Could be also you putting down to much pretreat, when our Viper does not spray evenly, it will leave certain parts stained.
Brother pretreat is a nightmare alot of times : (
Def. try Hanes brand, never had an issue and are cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.