T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ,
I know i say a light convo on this but i would like to see if i can nail this down to start with lol so there is no loop holes .can anyone give some ideas on how there proofing the work with their clients. i mean is it a printed shirt fedxed with a pdf with the picture on it saying sign here. i don't want to go over board and lose a client because i'm saving my b*tt to much. i think i left this open to the difernt types of answers ?
THanks in advance
Gary

· Registered
214 Posts
I use the tee mockups from gomedia. It is usually a pretty good representation of what the final product will look like. But you have to make sure the final prodcut will look very similar to the design you sent them. Doing one offs is ridiculuos...especially for multiple colors only for them to come back & say they want changes...I had someone come back to me on a 4 color job who wanted changes AFTER i created the screens. i told him yeah I can make changes but it's gon cost $15-$20 per screen and he backed off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.