T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
My first contest I gave a free t-shirt package to our 100th follower on Twitter. I promoted it heavily leading up to the contest. On Twitter #hashtags help get alot of attention especially when you use hashtags like #free, #contest, #freetshirt, etc... :cool:.

FYI: The t-shirt package included stickers, a t-shirt, and a small poster.

· Registered
17 Posts
My first contest I gave a free t-shirt package to our 100th follower on Twitter. I promoted it heavily leading up to the contest. On Twitter #hashtags help get alot of attention especially when you use hashtags like #free, #contest, #freetshirt, etc... :cool:.

FYI: The t-shirt package included stickers, a t-shirt, and a small poster.
do you feel you got any sales or leads off the promotion

· Registered
15 Posts
do you feel you got any sales or leads off the promotion
We gained a few new followers on Twitter, which are all prospective new customers, we sold a few shirts, and our number of visitors and subscribers to our newsletter increased. Although not substantial in number...because there was absolutely "NO" cost on our end by promoting this contest on social networking sites, I would say the effort was definite beneficial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.