T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in search for a contract printer locally and I think I have found one, but I don't seem to have all the necessary forms that this company require in order to do contract printing. So I went ahead and got this companies retail price they would charge and with my markup on their retail price I'll make about $140-$150 profit. Is this what your profits are looking like? I just wanna know can I survive with these numbers. I have little overhead like about $300.

· Registered
118 Posts
I contract out a good amount of work to numerous printers and decorators. What types of forms are the asking you to fill out?

Usually if anybody presents a form, to make it "true" contract printing.. which I don't do on "normal" orders. It's me, and not the printing company.

The only thing I can think of they would "need" from you is for sales tax exemption.. but if your providing the garments there wouldn't be any sales tax anyways, because at that point your buying a service and not a product. (this depends on your state laws).

Printmark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.